Amazon Senshi VS The Pink One by Urika Katzlee Author's Note: (Amazon Senshi are a group of Senshi by my friend Savagekitty. www.SailorJupiter.com ) +++ In the darkness a tiny light glows. A face is seen within the light. Red eyes glow, "Hehehe, I will have them!" Aurora, Jo, Amy and Calsita walked down the street. Jo and Amy talked together. Aurora liked the relationship they had together. Amy was so good for Jo. Aurora smiled and saw Mamoru turn the corner, "MAMORU!" She jumped on him and covered him with kisses. Mamoru laughed, "Hi Aurora. Whats new?" "Oh Nothing, heading to the park." "Sounds fun." "Yeah, wanna come?" Mamoru smiles, "Sure..." They all walk to the park. In the park, its unusally quiet for a Saturday. Then they heard it. "HELP ME! ITS TOO PINK!" Mamoru's eyes widened, "No...it cant be..." Aurora looked toward the screaming then at Mamoru, "What is it Mamo-chan?" "HER! CHIBI USA! I THOUGHT SHE DISAPPEARED WHEN I BROKE UP WITH USAGI!" Mamoru broke down weeping. Aurora couldn't stand to see her love cry like that, "Girls, lets do it!" "TIGRESS POWER!" "AQAURUIS POWER!" "AERO POWER!" "MERCURY STAR POWER!" "MAKEUP!" They each call upon their planets power, Aurora is now Sailor Tigress, the protecter of the 2nd moon of Eden. Jo is Sailor Aquaruis, the protector of the 3rd moon of Eden. Calsita, the protector of the 1rst moon of Eden. And Amy, Sailor Mercury, of Mercury. As they run into the light of the baseball diaomnd, a small child breaks a woman in two. Blood blankets the ground. The childs hair is a wild pink with cone shaped pigtails. Mercury trembles, "NO! It's worse then mistress nine! Galaxia! EVEN BARNEY!" She falls on her knees and weeps. Sailor Aquaruis holds her girlfriend, "Mercury please...THATS IT!" She jumps up and runs at the Pinkhaired child. Chibi Usa turns, her eyes glowing red like the blood around her, "YOU'LL LEARN LIKE THEY DID!" With a flick of her wrist Aquaruis is sent into athe wall of the dugout. Sailor Tigress runs at her and Sailor Aero takes flight with maroon and golden hawk wings. Aero swoops down at Chibi Usa. She crosses her gloves, they turn to talons, "MARK OF THE HUNTRESS!" She archs her talons down and rakes them across Chibi-Usa's face. Chibi Usa screams and sends Aero into a tree. Tigress screeches. "FLORA AND FAWNA OF THE EARTH!" little sprouts around Chibi Usa's feet twist and grow around her. They blanket her like a flower closing for the night. Tigress raises her hands to the air and balls them into fistes. The vines that surround Chibi Usa crush her with a a bone breaking squish. Chibi Usa's screams silence quickly. Sugary pink blood seems through the pod of vines. Tigress trembles. Mamoru comes up behind her and hugs her, "You stopped her..." They share a passionate kiss as Jo and Calista help Amy up. Amy walks over to examine the pod. Usagi runs onto the diamond, "NO! NO! CHIBI USA! YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO KILL AURORA! MAMORU IS MINE!" She slammed her fistes into the pod, the pink blood splattering on her. Usagi screams as the blood burns into her skin. She falls agienst the bloody pod and she begins to melt. The Sailor Senshi appear and scream, "SAILOR MOON! NO!" But it was too late. A pile of goo was all there was left. Tigress waved her hand and the pod bloomed open. In the middle was the Silver Crystal. Venus picked it up and she transformed into Sailor Moon. The Crystal picked her. Mamoru and everyone bows to her, the new Sailor Moon. That night Aurora sits up in bed, Mamoru stirs next to her. Her body covered in sweat. A scream frozen in her throat. She dreamed of Chibi Usa agian. For the rest of her life she will be plagued by her...