The Final Battle By Steve Garrett A deep rumbling came from across the net... Chibi-Usa ran for her life as the sounds grew nearer to her. The voices rang out in a solidified chant, "Kill the spore... Kill the spore..." She screamed as she realized that this mob would utterly destroy her if they could get their hands on her. She ran into Rei's temple and slammed the doors sheut. She sighed, thinking she would be safe. Then, she turned around and saw all the senshi glaring at her. "HELP!" she screamed as she fell to her knees in front of them. "There is a mob outside trying to kill me!" "Oh..." Usagi said non-chalontally as she stood. "You mean C.U.R.E.?" Chibi-Usa stared at them in shock. "You... You all KNEW about them?" "Of course..." Ami said as she got up as well. "We're all charter members of C.U.R.E., you evil spawn of sweetness..." Chibi-Usa ran for the next room, only to find herself staring into the fire. "Go on..." Rei sneered as the senchi all filled the room. "Jump into the flames... At least THEN you'll save us the trouble of doing it later..." Chibi-Usa looked all around, shocked at what she was seeing. The senshi were all brandishing weapons of some sort, and all were pointed at her. She realized she was doomed. "But... But why?" she asked them tearfully as she got pressed closer & closer to the flames. "Because," Hotaru said as she pointed her glaive towards Chibi-Usa's gut. "We all hate you." With that, she thrust the blade thru Chibi-Usa's stomach, causing the pink-haired demon to scream as she fell back into the flame pit. Death came slowly to the sweet one. For several minutes, the temple walls ringed with the cries of agony from Chibi-Usa. To all the C.U.R.E. members, it was music to their ears... Finally, the cries died down and the senshi parted from the pit to let it burn itself out. On all their faces was a look of joy as they realized that the TRUE evil of the universe was now destroyed. NOW, they could fade away into history...