"Frozen Cold" "Its evil..." thought Usagi, hands on knees, rocking back on forth. "Chibi-Evil.." she muttered it to herself. She liked the way that sounded. "Chibi-Evil Chibi-Evil Chibi-Evil" she muttered over and over to herself, obsessively. It sounded so.. fitting. "Usagi?..." muttered Luna, approaching cautiously. "WHAT?!" screamed Usagi giving Luna a mean stare. "No... nothing!" stuttered Luna, as she turned around and escaped. Usagi returned to her ramblings. "Its cold to.. so cold.. so very cold.." She remembered what had happened that day. Chibi-Usa had cheerfully left the house. Suspicious, Usagi followed. Chibi-Usa skipped down the road, humming that stupid song about Mamo-chan she had made up. It filled Usagi with sadness and hate. She wanted to sqash the spoor.. shut it up.. destroy it forever. Give it just what it deserved. The park. Mamo-chan was waiting, and he cheerfully shared an ice-cream with Chibi-Usa. Chibi-Usa told him that she didn't want to go until they made sure that SHE wasn't following them. Mamo-chan was confused. Chibi-Usa walked over and pulled Usagi out of the bush she was hiding in. Usagi crawled over to Mamo-chan, crying and begging. He turned from her, and asked how she could be so pathetic. She got up, crying. Chibi-Usa laughed at her and taunted her. "Pathetic.. Pathetic.. Pathetic.." The next part went slow. She went for the spore. The spore screamed and ran past her for Mamoru. She grabbed the spore, and Mamoru grabbed the spore. She pulled back violently, and took them all with her. Into the fountain. Next thing she knew, she was soaking wet and lying amidst a billion pennies, Chibi-Usa was crying her head off, and Mamo-chan was screaming at her for being so careless and mean to children. He grabbed Chibi-Usa and stormed off, and she was left there, stunned. "He must hate me now.." That was it. She got up, visited the spore-room. Chibi-Usa was sleeping. Smiling. She giggled and muttered "Mamo-chan.. Daddy.." in her sleep. "How DARE she call my Mamo-chan daddy?!" screamed Usagi allowed. Chibi-Usa woke up. But had no time to scream. Usagi pulled back and plunged her hand into her chest and pulled out her small heart. A lifeless body fell to the bed. She held it in her hand. The blood ran through her fingers. She wiped her hands on Chibi-Usa's clothing, and muttered "For all the hearts you froze cold.." A trip to the kitchen. She washed her hands, cleaning them thouroughly, and washed her clothing. To the freezer. Hiding the heart was the main thing to do. The freezer was the perfect place. Back to spore's room. A few.. adjustments. She took one last satisfied glance, and screamed at the top of her lungs. Her parents, Luna, Shingo, they all came running. Her mother screamed. Shingo yelled "Cool!" Her father called the cops, while Usagi explained, sobbing. "You see.. I couldn't sleep. Then all of the sudden, I heard a scream! I came running. It was too late. A man climbed out the window, and Chibi-Usa was dead already. You can see the blood trail." She had been so careful. So sincere. She was a grand actress also. It worked. The next evening. Ding Dong! Mamoru muttered to himself, getting up, and walking over to the door. He said to himself "Maybe its Chi-" but cut short when he saw it was Usagi. He sighed, opening the door, and said "What do you want no--" but was cut short yet again. "Hi! Its me, Usako. I came to fix you some dinner!" "U-U-Usa...ko?" Usagi was standing there, crying a little, holding a plate. On it lay a frozen heart. She closed her eyes and cheerfully pepped "Baked Chibi-Usa heart pie!"