A holiday tale.... By Steve Garrett Hotaru steps out and smiles at everyone. "A Christmas poem," she whispers out softly. "I'd thank you all to listen..." She smiles and starts... 'Twas the night before Christmas, 'And Chibi-Usa was blue... 'But I didn't MEAN to throw her in the icy river 'When the temperature was below negative 22!' 'So I dragged her out quick 'Of that cold icy creek... 'Oh! That's Poison Ivy I laid her in! 'She'll be itching for a week!' 'I tried to pull her home 'But it didn't end up right... 'I mean was it MY fault 'The Dark Kingdom wantewd a fight?' 'I got away unscathed 'But Chibi-Usa did not... 'In fact a few of the burns they gave her 'Are still rather hot!' 'But Santa, it's not my fault 'As you can clearly see... 'The cause of THIS quandry 'Is that the author of this poem belongs to C-U-R-E!' 'And even though I too am a member 'It doesn't make it right... 'That we now have peace from Chibi-Usa on Christmas Eve night!' Hotaru giggles. "Confidentially I don't think Santa's TOO upset with me for putting Chibi-Usa in the hospital. Know why? Because he just gave me a new lamp!" She hugs her lamp and waves to the crowd. "Happy Holidays, all! And remember, CHIBI-USA'S REALLY EVIL!!!"